- GRANTS : Round 7 Shade Grants Program – Closing dates extended 19/05/2022Round 7 Shade Grants Program – Closing dates extended Please be advised that the Shade Grants Program Round Seven of the program has now been extended. Community Shade Grant applications close 11:59 pm, 24 June 2022. The Department of Health invites Victorian government schools and eligible community groups to apply for a shade grant. * Eligible […]
- Results From Yarra Series Race 2 at Warrandyte Including Beginners Race 15/05/2022Beginners Race Results Yarra Series 2 Yarra Series Race 2 Results Thanks to all participants and volunteers that made this race possible. Special thanks to the elite team that set up the course on Saturday.
- 2022 PV MARATHON YARRA DOUBLES RACE – Tay Creggan, Sunday 15 May 2022 03/05/2022REGISTER NOW for the 2022 YARRA DOUBLES RACE at Tay Creggan in Hawthorn on Sunday 15 May 2022 Information Flyer: https://vic.paddle.org.au/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2022/03/PV_Marathon_2022_Race_Flyer_Yarra_Doubles.pdf Registration: https://www.webscorer.com/register?raceid=269506 Entries close at 8pm on Friday 13 May 2022. NO entries on the day. This is a designated doubles race, but singles are also welcome. Race Distances & Classes Div1to 4: 22.1km, […]
- 2022 PA Canoe Marathon Championships 03/05/2022The 2022 Paddle Australia Canoe Marathon Championships was held from 22-24 April 2022 at Coomera Watersports Club on the Gold Coast, QLD. The 3 days of racing included short course and standard singles and doubles marathon courses with races for all ages from U10 to V70+. Peter Jones again kindly agreed to be the Victorian […]
- Sprint Kayakers looking to continue form in Poland this weekend 26/05/2022After a stunning opening to the ICF Sprint World Cup season last weekend, the Australian Canoe Sprint team have arrived in Poznan, Poland for the second event of the season. The 2022 ICF Canoe Sprint World Cup gets underway on Thursday 26 May, with our Aussies set to be joined by seven of their para […]
- PADDLE AUSTRALIA WELCOMES ROS LAWRENCE AS CANOE SLALOM PERFORMANCE PATHWAYS LEAD 23/05/2022Paddle Australia is pleased to announce former World Champion Ros Lawrence as the new Performance Pathways Lead for Canoe Slalom. Ros is a highly respected paddler, having won an array of medals during her competitive career which spanned almost 15 years, from 2005 to 2019. Her career as a high performance athlete has given her […]
- On The Water With Terry Bolland: the 70-year-old paddling 365 days in a row to raise money for prostate cancer research 23/05/2022At 7.45pm on Thursday 19th May, Terry Bolland reached the 13,000km mark. That’s 13,000km paddled on the flat, non flowing water of Perth’s Swan River, every single day since June 3, 2021, the day of his 70th birthday. Today, on Tuesday 24 May, Bolland is just 10 days away from achieving his goal of paddling […]